Icons of Oxford-so much to see and do
Many Oxford Colleges are open to the public.
Museum of Natural History
Whether you are relocating for work or just visiting for the weekend with your family, there is so much to see and do in Oxford in 2018.
Some of our favourites are;
- Walk along the River Thames
- Enjoy punting on the River
- Shopping in the brand new Westgate centre and John Lewis
- Nip into the Natural History Museum to see some of their incredible exhibitions
- Dive into the Ashmolean which houses one the best Art Collections outside of London
- Morse fans can take a walk around the city to see the sites of the many Morse Murder mysteries
- Take an 'Open Top bus Tour' through the city to get a quick overview of where to come back.
- Shopping in the Covered Market
- Climb the tower of University Church of St. Mary the Virgin to get the best views of the Oxford Colleges
We promise that Oxford will not disappoint you and we look forward to seeing you in 2018.